Hoosier Fight Club 33 Results & Highlights
Hoosier Fight Club 33 commenced this past weekend in front of a packed crowd at the Horseshoe Casino in Hammond, Indiana.
A total of four championships were on the line on Saturday over the course of the 12-fight card. There were several great finishes and back-and-forth battles, but the three fights that stuck out the most were the final three bouts of the evening.
Michael Santiago became a two-division champion as he defeated late replacement Nick Wayne via TKO in round one. Santiago improved his record to 20-9 and extended his win streak to an impressive ten straight.
In the Co-Main Event, Larry Digiuilo captured the HFC flyweight title by submitting Mark Sainci via guillotine just 33 seconds into round one. Diguilio is now 19-8 and has cemented himself as the number one flyweight in all of the midwest regional rankings.
In the Main Event of the evening, Chepe “Machine Gun” Mariscal went to war with Brady Hovermale. In the end, it was Chepe who came away victorious after a brutal flurry finished Hovermale in the fourth round. Mariscal (6-2) is now the undisputed HFC featherweight champion, and a fast-rising star under the Alliance MMA banner.
Below are the full results from HFC 33:
- Payton Brezinski def. Joel Caseles
- Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- John Popi def. Roman Papuc
- TKO in round 1 (1:45)
- Rico Robinson def. Mike Escoe
- Submission (Armbar) in round 1 (2:21)
- Konner Chafin def Jonathon Appelman
- Unanimous Decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- AMATEUR 185LB TITLE- Devin Laseter def. Gabe Mota
- Split Decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Saidyokub Kakhramonov def. Bryan Ortiz
- KO in round 1 (4:10)
- Aaron Smith def. Sinatra Pool
- Unanimous Decision (30-25, 30-25, 30-27)
- Reginald Merriweather def. Caleb Williams
- Unanimous Decision (30-27, 29-28, 30-27)
- Darrius Flowers and Michael Robinson Fought to a Majority Draw
- (28-28, 27-29, 28-28)
- 155lb TITLE- Michael Santiago def. Nick Wayne
- TKO in round 1 (2:07)
- 125lb TITLE- Larry Digiulio def. Mark Sainci
- Submission (Guillotine) in round 1 (0:33)
- 145lb TITLE- Jose Chepe Mariscal def. Brady Hovermale
- TKO in round 4 (3:22)
Next up on the Alliance MMA event schedule is V3 Fights 59 on April 29th LIVE from Tunica, Mississippi at the Fitz Tunica Hotel & Casino.